Saturday, March 8, 2008

More Pics Cause I Can

so here's another pic post to compensate for the fact that you ingrates wont send me any. first off is some marcus patrick. they're the same pics as before of his dick only lighter so we can really see how perfect it is.


i mean wow. yummy!


the ass isn't bad either.

oh and here is more skins pics. heres the hotness that is tony.


sid if you like.

this is some french actor named fu'ad ait attaou. ive been fantasizing about having those lips pressed against my ass as he gives me the rim job of my life.


guess i wore him out with my sexual prowess.

there's some russel tovey after the jump if you like. and you will since he's snogging some guy.








link

go on. tell me you love me.

2 comments:

..... said...

fu'ad ait attaou is just so hot !!! he has the beauty of rebirth !! as if he was made of a Da Vindi painting !!

dickophile said...

you're right! he's sooo beautiful. like exquisite.