Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Love Bruce

so bruce is now this blogs new favorite person. why? because he sent me three of the hottest pics ever of my current obsession. for that he will always have a special place in my dick. my heart too but mostly my dick.

first i just want to get these pics out of the way. i believe this guys name is hugo. he's kinda hot but frankly i would kick him out of bed for eating crackers.


sure hes okay but hes not the hottest guy ive seen.


oh who the fuck am i kidding. if he ate crackers in bed id slurp them up with his cum after riding that pony for all hes worth.


but here's the real reason for this post. the hotness that is marcus patrick. the love of my life. the man whos dick will hopefully one day plunder my ass. here are three of the hottest photos of him ever.

can i give you a hand with that?


i dont know where to start. wait i do. his dick.


marcus is one of those people who should be legally bound to go naked. everywhere. no matter whos around. who gives a shit about impressionable children? they'll just grow up to be cum guzzling sluts anyway.

so here's what bruce had to say about marcus:

He seems like a nice guy but you can tell that he is straight by the fact that he will not let men touch and he pays special attention to any girls that might be around. He is beautiful with flawless skin and incrediable muscles but that dick is the main attraction. It's hugh, at least 10 inches and you can see it bulging through his underwear. Just beautiful!

so i guess bruce is insistent on saying that marcus is straight. but guess what? im not listening! im not listening! the only reason he's acting like that is cause he's saving himself for me. i know it. i just know it! dont forget to vote for my sign off and leave a comment for dongy. that is all.

No comments: