Saturday, March 1, 2008

Can I Have Them All Please? (AKA Goodbye)

so im supposed to be here awaiting instructions from willy regarding the blog switch off, but i haven't heard anything yet and im worried enemy agents from the right wing may have intercepted him. whats that you say? i dont live in the universe of spys and double agents. james bond and ethan hunt. yeah well fuck you. let me have my fantasy. anyway i haven't posted hot pics in a while, but i think these will more than make up for it as i've gone above and beyond and found some hot stuff. i like to think of this as my goodbye post. here goes...

this is sean lamont. he plays rugby. id like him to fuck me.


i mean look at that face.


and the dick. ooo the dick. hes just perfect in everyway.


here he is with his brother, rory.


rory and i are dating but he doesn't realize im only screwing him to get close to his brother.


not that im not enjoying myself with him. i figure i should just keep both of them.

this is simon webster. also a rugby player. also fuckable.

broadway star cheyenne jackson. hes probably the only guy here i have a chance with as hes openly gay.


i love his legs. i want him to wrap them around me.

hugh jackman. nuff said.
ryan phillipe. left his wife for me not that whore abbie by the way.

and more of the hotness that is michael lewis. by the way, why haven't i gotten any pics from my israeli readers?

hope you enjoy and as always follow the links for more hotness. oh and this is a link to a vid of a hot tennis player getting a rub down.

No comments: