Thursday, March 6, 2008

Anonymous Has Spoken

so i was just going through the comments and anonymous has spoken. because it was buried on the second page somewhere i decided to post his response. here it is:

Sorry! :) I wasn't ignoring you! Just needed to come back and catch up on the posts! Here's a little about me. I live in Indiana, I am a teacher, I am 35 years old and I have an 8 inch dick :) Hope that satisfied some curiousities :)

satisfied? definitely. the fact that you're a teacher is a real turn on. i can already see you spanking me with a ruler after class before we..... anyway tell me are you taken? and i i must ask, how'd you like to send a pic of that 8 incher. its safe to say you'd be our biggest dick so far. im sure the readers would love it. you've already got a nickname, so why not?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm single and not quite ready to put my dick pic up for everyone to see just yet. However, I might send it to you personally ;)

dickophile said...

great! i'd love to see it.

p.s. why is a guy with an 8 inch dick single? thats just wrong!